Monday, August 31, 2009

What have you done for me lately? Maybe we should be asking a different question.

Some of you may not remember the song "What have you done for me lately?" I think it was by Jodi Whatley from the late 80's but I'll need to look it up. The idea is that we are now looking at what have you done for is an internal question that we ask ourselves and the question is more like what have you done for anyone lately that didn't have an expectation that went with it or an attachment to it? What have you done at all? Have you done anything to help others or to give back? Have you been of service? If so, please tell me in the comments... What have you done (for someone other than yourself) lately? No act too small, no act to big. Just the kindness I am looking for here. Some positive examples of how our actions effect others in big and small ways.

So, what have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment